Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My baby boy.....


.....is 12 today. waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa When the hell did THAT happen?


Look at him in that picture!!! WHY oh WHY do they have to grow up so fast? I'm a bit sad today if you couldn't tell? (and WHY on earth did I dress my children so wierd? I didn't think so at the time, but GEEZ!) Anyways, he's gone to the movie's with his Dad and Aaryn and we'll get the entire weekend together, just him and I (ok, and his whole class) but I'm beginning to think it might be ok. Will DEFINATELY let you know.
OldestA is having the worst day so far, since surgery. Alot of pain (the block's worn off) and she's VERY queasy. She almost passed out on me getting from the bathroom to the couch this morning. Scared the you-know-what outta me! Poor kid. I feel so helpless. I don't care if she IS almost 17, she's still my baby and she hurts darnit! I sure hope it's feeling a bit better before I leave with YoungestA. I know Grammy and Grampy will take wonderful care of her, but I still wish it could be me.
Ok, I just got done playing ball....REALLY need to go shower and find some food.
BYE!


1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

Awww Happy Birthday, I can't believe you are 12!!!

Today and tomorrow will be tough and then she will start to get better little by little. She is a tough cookie and she will do fine. You know Mom and Dad will baby her just like you would!