Thursday, June 26, 2008

Something GOOD!

Can you believe it?!

Jamie and I looked at a house, still in Johnson, directly across the street from LittleE's daycare (how cool is THAT?) and fell in LOVE with it! If all goes well, we'll be moving in for 8/1. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY There are several reasons I've been wanting to move and I'll go into those details at a later date. Just know that this is SO FRIGGIN COOL!

and...............are you ready for this? The BEST part? .............................. I can have a dog!! yup, a D.O.G!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooooo I've felt like there's been a huge hole in my life for the last year not having a dog.....can't WAIT to find my next "baby".

The house is OLD OLD (very "me". Love the character of old homes) but recently remodeled and I LOVE the inside, LOVE the layout, and the outside's cute too! VERY close to the main road, so that'll be an adjustment but it'll be worth it.

Gotta run and get LittleE ready for the day, but wanted to stop here and say "HEY! It's a GOOD day!" :)

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

That sounds fantastic!! I hope it all works out!

Jenn said...

That's great, Buffy!! Good Luck!!!