Thursday, July 3, 2008

I'm a sucky blogger

What's wrong with me?! I feel horrible. Everyday I pop on here and then just sit. I can't think of a THING to type about. I don't run (well, unless you count running bases if I'm lucky enough to hit the damn softball....batting has been SUCKING the last 2 games....plus I've tweaked my knee or something dammit) so after reading my buddy's running blogs (which I love) I feel stumped as to what to type about!

The kids are fine, same old same old....OldestA's officially off crutches but has to wear her brace if we're out of the house. She's showing great progress thanks to PT....she hates it, and is really achy after the fact, but she pushes through. She needs to get going on her Summer AP class work dammit! What a procrastinator she is....but I don't gripe at her because she brings home As so who am I to bitch?

MiddleA and YoungestA are off for a long weekend of camping with their dad. I hate not having them here for the 4th because I LOVE it, but I know they're having a good time.

LittleE is VERY excited about tomorrow....parade, picnic, fireworks, etc. She's been counting down the days and announced tonight before bed that when she gets up in the morning it'll be "knuckles!" (meaning, no more fingers LOL)

At least after tomorrow I'll have one thing to post about, and pictures I'm sure. Jamie's in the parade for the fire department and OldestA is riding on the antique tractors (well, the trailer) with my little NieceA. Too cute! So it'll be LittleE and I on the sidelines chasing down candy. I promise to share with her....maybe......

I'm off.....OH, the house is a DEFINATE! YAY We stopped by and put down the deposit wednesday and the owner is so nice. He's leaving some furnishings (if we want them; will take what we don't want) and since most of it's nicer than what we have, we'll be keeping some. LOL

4 comments:

Caren said...

The house sounds great Buffy! Maybe soon you'll get a puppy and be in puppy heaven/hell like we are.

Have a happy 4th and enjoy your parade and patriotic fun!

Jenn said...

YEA for big A being off crutches! I bet she's so relieved to get rid of them!!

And you know we want pictures of Jamie in his fire uniform. *wink* HA!

Can't wait to see pics of the house!!!!

Erin Leigh said...

Sorry I didn't see this post. I got so excited when I saw the NYY one that I didn't even read any further, lol.

That is funny about knuckles and the house sounds awesome!!

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo techniques[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to generate an income online.