Saturday, July 5, 2008

Guess what?!

Guess where OldestA and I are going? huh? huh? What's her FAVORITE topic of discussion?


My friend Erin and her dad got tickets and are taking OldestA and I at the end of August! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOo excited! In early June YoungestA and I went to Fenway and watched the Sox and I was NOT looking forward to that......now THIS, I'm so excited! This has always been a dream of OldestA's and she's thrilled to be able to see the Yanks play.
Another great thing is that I get to SEE Erin and her family.....I haven't told LittleE that she's going to see K......she's going to FLIP! Something to look forward to this summer is going to make it SO much better.....going to NJ this summer was what I'd wanted to do, but didn't think we'd be able to.....now we're going to MAKE it happen. YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
So that's my happy news for the day. Jamie and I have been in the basement most of the day, trying to organize and get rid of stuff before the move. We weren't organized at all the last time we moved and I'm determined that this time we WILL be ready. It'll be SO much easier.
K, off the help some more in the basement....just wanted to tell the WORLD that I'm going to see Erin! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Love you g/f!

4 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

I am so excited!!!! I just got home and came here first. You are so right about having something to look forward to will make the summer better!!!

Caren said...

Sounds like fun, even if it is the Yuckees. You know we're Red Sox fans in this family. ;) Seeing Erin would definitely be worth it though.

Jenn said...

Sounds like fun! You have to take tons of pics of A there!

Michelle said...

How totally exciting, Buffy!!!!

It's nice to read your blog and catch up on what you're up to! :-)