Wednesday, November 26, 2008

******************************Happy Thanksgiving!!**************




I hope everyone has a wonderful, family and fun filled Thanksgiving.


I know I'm usually the pessimist, whining, complaining, wishing I had this or that, but I really am grateful with all I've been blessed with. I have a wonderful husband (though I admit I DID take the long road to finding him) 4 healthy and beautiful children, parents that I don't know what I'd do without, and friends (near and far) who mean the world to me.


We'll be spending tomorrow at my big brother's with the entire family. It'll be lots of fun and there will be tons of yummy food too; can't get better than that!




2 comments:

Caren said...

Hi Buffy! I wanted to let you know that I tagged you with a Christmas Meme over at my blog. Check it out when you have a chance!

Buffy said...

oh cool! I will when I get home from work.