Sunday, August 3, 2008

my new way of getting around....

I know you're all so jealous of my sexy new footwear!! Admit it!! LOL

Went to the surgeon on Friday finally. I pretty much BEGGED him to do something so that I didn't have to use crutches.....I just can't DO those things!! He injected novacaine and then some steroids into the joint (not fun at all, but worth it) and then put this boot thingy on. No more crutches!!

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY It still hurts like heck, but not as much as before and this boot takes the pressure off some so that I can hobble around with just that.

So life is getting a bit better, and I can go back to work tuesday. Not full time unfortunately. The Dr says only sit down work, and there's not 40 hours of sitdown stuff to do in my job. But I need to appreciate that I'll be getting a few hours in each week I guess.

So that's it for now....waiting to hear when my CT scan will be (probably this coming week), and then the surgery will be scheduled. Will keep you posted.

Oh, there's something else I want to show you but you'll have to wait till later. :)

No comments: