Thursday, April 17, 2008

I'm back!




Little-E snuck up onto the bed at the hotel to be between her two brothers while they were playing ps2.....little brat!


Sorry for starting this and not posting for awhile. Life has been crazy, with it's ups and downs. Jamie's dad passed away a couple weeks ago and though I did not know him, it was horrible seeing Jamie so sad. I did get to meet that side of his family and that part was wonderful. The military service was very touching and when they presented the flag to Jamie, wearing his dress blues, my heart broke and I was oh-so-proud of my man....all at the same time! It was an emotional roller coaster for a few days.

On a more wonderful side note: Jamie's son came to the service! We have not seen him in a couple years and he's grown so much! He's a couple inches taller than his dad....amazing! HAHA My Step-A is actually with us right now. The oldest A had a tournament last weekend in the southern part of the state so we scooted over to NY and picked him up. Jamie will be bringing him back this weekend. :( But we will have him more often now and that's very exciting. He's such a good kid! (as far as 14 year old boys go....hee hee)

A's tournament last weekend. FUN! They played great and had a wonderful time. Here are a few pics of the weekend....yup, she was on the floor as usual, but played great! Her last game she had 4 (FOUR!) 3-pointers!

Ding-dang it! I'm REALLY not liking this blog site. It won't let me post pics!

Need to pick up the youngest A from baseball and will try again later....cross your fingers!!
---K, I give up. I got the pictures to post, but now they're FIRST and it won't let me move them now. Remember....I'm still learning! Love ya all....headed to bed now. muah!

3 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Hey you!!! Missin you big time. So sorry about Jamies Dad. Very cool that his son has been with you guys. I know that has been tough for everyone not having him around enough.

I am going as slowly as you (or more so) figuring out this blog stuff, just not enough time.

Basketball pics make me sad. I wish I was there :(

Michelle said...

Hi, Buffy!!! Long time no see!! :-)

Sorry about Jamie's dad. :-(

Love your pics!! Is that Miss Emma on the bed? She is sooooo big now!!!

J~Mom said...

Hi Buffy!! Love the pictures!! Good to see you!