Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nothing new

But here I am!

Jamie took Step-A home on saturday. He didn't want to go and we didn't want him to go either. He's such a great, funny kid! Can't wait for this summer when we'll have him at LEAST 2 weeks.

I've started softball again. When will my love for this end? For goodness sake, I'm going to be 39 in October, am in NO shape to be playing, but I love every minute of it. I'm sure I'm a sight out there, but thankfully (right now) I'm not caring and just enjoying it. It does feel good to at least be getting a bit of exercise.

Oldest-A had another tournament and it was horrible. To make a long story short, teenage-girl-drama. For some reason, my talented, beautiful daughter ended up taking the brunt of the crap. blech. Hopefully her last 2 tournaments will be better and it was just a "bad" weekend. Keep your fingers crossed!

I'm REALLY looking forward to Saturday. We're going to my "ex" BIL/SIL's home and my other "ex" BIL/SIL will be there!! I've missed them SO badly and hate referring to them as "ex"....but you all know what I mean. Should be tons of fun and the kids are looking forward to spending time with them also.

Today, Wednesday.....my day "off". Yeah right, that means I have tons of errands to run, but the sun's shining so I'll make the most of it. Little-E has an appointment to get her hair cut at 2:30. YAY, finally. Poor kid has had her bangs in her eyes for over a week. She's going to be so stinking cute! Also need to run to the bank, stop and pay the electric bill, get tons of groceries....ect, ect. Fun, fun. But then I have practice tonight, so it's all good.

I think that's about it. I need to tear Little E away from Disney and toss her in the tub (no, not really "toss"....geez people!) and get a move on.

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Hi!!! I got so excited when I saw there was a new post from you, lol!
We need to figure something out for August when I have no school.

Glad softball started up. Sorry Kaleigh isn't there to eat mud for you ;)

J~Mom said...

Sounds good Buffy! Glad everything is going well!