Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday = snooz'day

I'm so tired! No reason really, so I'm blaming it on the dang weather. We've had almost 2 full weeks of beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures. 70s to 80s! I've LOVED it! This morning it was back down in the 30s and it's rained the last two days. Just dreary and tiring, kwim?

ANYWAYS!!!

Well YoungestA and Grampy didn't have any luck turkey hunting this last weekend. They got some quality time together though. Of course A just sees it as having to get up before the sun, trudging through the woods in the dark, all for nothing. Typical.

Ear's feeling better. YAY. Now just have to force myself to finish the antibiotics so I'm not back in the same boat.

Oh, the van is finally getting fixed....poor thing. We'll be out at least $600 bucks! Dang, just what we needed. It'll be nice to have two safe vehicles, but geez! It had some work done yesterday and goes back for the day tomorrow. Great, me and LittleE stuck at home all day; should be fun. We usually get tons of errands done on my day off....not this week! Think I can talk her into sleeping late?

My honey's home, gotta run.

Oh, on a side note; I didn't realize that LittleE's daycare is closed on Friday. Oooops! So I'm taking a personal day and having an extra day off. whooooop!

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

Hell you deserve the extra day off!!! Enjoy it!!!