Friday, May 2, 2008

TGIF!


Hope you all have a great weekend. It's a basketball weekend here, so that's what we'll be doing tomorrow. OldestA has a game at 10:15 and 4:30. Will run to the mall while we're in BTown and try to find LittleE some summer pjs. Sounds exciting huh?


MiddleA has her first piano recital Sunday, so I'm skipping basketball and going to that! She's SUPER nervous (any of you that personally KNOW her, understand why) but I KNOW she'll do great and I'll get pictures for you all too.


So today was a LittleE-Mommy day since there was no daycare. It was fun. We didn't do anything exciting; ran errands, etc. But ended our outing w/ lunch at McDs which we haven't done FOREVER so she was thrilled with that.


Jamie has Guards this weekend so I'm on my own...blah. I hate the single-mom weekends. But I suppose it's better than a year and a half of it. They're still talking that he'll have to leave again in 2010.....NOOOOOOOOO! He actually will have it next weekend too (to make up for the weekend he didn't go when his dad passed away).


Trying to think of something fun and exciting to share with you; but you all KNOW that we're pretty boring. Right now OldestA is in her room watching a chick flick....Pearl Harbor I think. MiddleA is on the couch watching Disney channel. YoungestA is at a dance at his school....need to go pick him up soon. LittleE and daddy have gone to bed already.


After I pick him up I'll be having some quiet time and watching Ghost Whisperer! a NEW one, which is nice after that damn writer's strike! Don't mess w/ my TV people! Speaking of which, don't even GET me going on Survivor....how could James leave with a boo-boo on his finger? Huh? Can you explain that? Now who's rock-hard body am I going to drool over? Huh? Damn!


K, love you all, have a GREAT weekend! Kimberly, you better call me asap with details and pics of the wedding. I know it'll be as wonderful as she's hoped.

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

Ummm... yummm!!!

Hopefully by 2010 things will change and there will be no where for him to go.

Now see when I see a pic of someone with muscles like that it makes me want to workout, LMAO. Obsess much Erin?