Monday, May 26, 2008

My 2 new loves....it won't last though.



HA!
So Saturday Mom and I went lawn-sale'in......all day long! It was SO much fun and we got some GOOD deals. I got a newer model PS2 system for $5! Pretty cool huh? I KNOW you're all jealous. YoungestA had the Jak and Daxter game from and older system we had and I just HAD to try it today. Yup, nothing else is getting donenow. I'm hooked. Oh well, good thing I shampoo'd the carpet as planned earlier in the day!
I also got a really-for-reals dining room set! It's a solid round oak, light in color and has a leaf. We can all eat at the table at the same time? Odd concept. VERY good deal too. What else? ummmm, a scanner for my hubby and $5, and under-the-counter radio for me $2, oh! and a big girl bike for LittleE.
It's so stinking cute and I don't think it was used much (you know those little nubbs that are on the wheels of a new bike? still got em!) $10. It was the ONE thing I REALLY wanted to find this weekend and I did it. It's pink and purple with sparkly tassles. Jamie got a cute video of her riding it on his cell phone and I can't figure out how to get the damn thing on the computer. Any tips would be great! :)
Nothing new around here. I know I haven't blogged in awhile, but computer was down AGAIN for a few days and then it's just been too darn crazy.
I DO want to hear wedding details Kimberly! And Erin! OMG you rock. I'm so proud of you and your first race. Nice job!
I've got a small week because of the holiday....off today, working tues, fri, sat and sun....then off for the week for A's surgery and the other A's trip. Hopefully something exciting (and good) will happen before then. Will let you know!!

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

That sounds like so much more fun then our weekend!!! We lucked out and got a bike given to us by someone in great shape for K so I know how happy you are about that!! Thanks for the mention ;)

J~Mom said...

Great bargains!!!