Sunday, May 4, 2008

She did great!



Look at that serious face! HA. She was gorgeous and did a wonderful job. Everyone remarked about how well she did for only taking lessons less than a year.

I think she was pretty proud of herself. Which is a big thing for her. She REALLY didn't want to do this recital; mostly for fear of failing. But she made it through both pieces flawlessly. YAY

Nothing new; just wanted to post a pic of my girl playing. Just another boring evening in this household and I'm looking forward to the quiet. Jamie will probably go to bed the same time LittleE does. He hasn't been sleeping well; has been leaving here for 4am the last two days and is exhausted. So I'll get a couple hours of not being called "mommy" and after this weekend, I need it!

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

She looks great!! So happy she did well!!!