Saturday, May 17, 2008

June 2nd is the day

of OldestA's surgery. I leave on the 6th for Boston with YoungestA and Jamie leaves on the 7th for 2 weeks for Guards. Looks to me like it's going to be a pretty sucky 2 weeks for Buffy....you'll definately hear lots of bitchin' --in NOT the good way-- here in my blog.


Nothing else new really. LittleE has been keeping me on my toes. One minute I want to give her away, the next she says something so damn cute I HAVE to smile. UGH! A recent conversation while her and I were in the van alone.

E: Mommy, why's dere mud on the window?

me: huh? (glancing over) oh! that's not mud silly, that's bird poo.

E: (silence)

then: a bird pooped on our caw?

me: yup, pretty yucky huh?

E: do birds pee?

me: ummmm, I guess they do.

E: will they pee on our caw?

me: ummmm, probably.

E: LOOK at all the dandy'lions over dere mommy!


Phew, conversation over. What a nut head she is.....I snapped a picture of her mid-conversation with my cell, let me see if I can get it on here (yeah, yeah...not too safe, sue me)



1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

How did she get so darn big?? She looks like a kid!!!!

I hear you with them driving you nuts.

This is A we are talking about. She will be fine by the time you have to leave. Don't sweat it Mama.