Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Finally back....

....and still have nothing exciting to tell you. Had no internet for a few days (you KNOW that's just not ok) but it's finally fixed and I have 5 minutes before I have to wake up LittleE and start another day. Just thought I'd update you all as to where the heck I've been!

OldestA and I have an appointment with the surgeon today. I actually have NO idea what that means....is he going to schedule the surgery now? Is he just going to have a look-see and advise? No clue. I'll fill you in asap on that. (One of those appointments that you get on your voice mail that just says "OldestA has an appointment on the 13th w/ the surgeon at 2:30...see you then")

Oh, will definately post pics of MiddleA soon too. Had her hair done on saturday and she picked PINK! It's actually pretty cute....just strands of pink here and there. I LOVE that she's so fun about stuff like that. Got a cute shorter style too.

YoungestA has another baseball game tonight so I'll try to get some pics at that for you too. He's so stinking cute (but growing up so fast!)

BYE!

1 comment:

Erin Leigh said...

Glad you mentioned pics cause I want to see A's hair!!!!

Let us know about Lys!!!

TTYL :)