Saturday, September 20, 2008

Nothing new....

.....but wanted to check in. Count down to surgery and I'm REALLY dreading it now. Jamie's going to be gone for 2 weeks; 2 weeks after my surgery. I'll be on crutches and alone with 4 kids. I'm scared to death about that most of all. He has been told that he may get his next rank soon after deployment if he finishes the school he started a few months ago. I know that's good; just bad timing.

PLUS he's leaving day after tomorrow for the week. Some work that needs to be done is Massachusetts. Yay for me.

Dang, do I wallow in self pity tonight? Someone slap me! LittleE's just in a really hard phase right now. She's so hard to deal with in EVERYTHING. She wants to negotiate everything and there's no happy medium to make her happy. She either gets HER way, or has a complete meltdown, screaming fit. Needless to say, she's having lots of meltdowns.

She is loving school. But because it's only 3 days a week, that causes more fits. If she wakes up and says "is it a school day?" (which she does every morning) and you cringe and say "no honey, sorry" she screams at the top of her lungs and is a bear getting ready for daycare. UGH

So that's about it. This will be my last full week of work for awhile. Have lots of things to catch up on there....but not sure why I bother. Nothing will get done while I'm gone, so I'll have tons to catch up on again when I get back. (damn, another gripe!) Maybe I shouldn't have gotten on here tonight. LOL

cat
more animals

2 comments:

Erin Leigh said...

Even if he wasn't going to be gone it would be tough so of course you are stressed!! You will feel better though so just focus on that. It has been causing you probs for too long!!!

Love ya!!

lulunastamps said...

Love your blogspot lady! - it is a bitchin blog! Let me know how I can help after surgery - or anytime - I'm home alone here all week long - ♥