Saturday, September 6, 2008

Though I hate to admit it....

.......now I'm glad the surgery is so soon. My ankle's killing me. Been feeling odd; a little more each day....and yesterday at work it really popped. Seized up again, but was able to get it back. Now it aches like hell. Definately not as bad as it could be (I can still walk on it!) but it's just going to keep getting worse if we don't fix it.

Still worried sick about finances without me working....I have no idea what we'll do....can't think about it, can't think about it, can't think about it........

Jamie's been very busy with Guards. Blech....they're already getting them ready for deployment and it makes me sick. This is his 2nd weekend gone in 3 weeks. The only good thing is that it's extra $$ that I don't really budget in.....so that REALLY helps right now. Yesterday they had dentist detail.....some of the guys had almost all their teeth pulled! ouchy! Luckily, Jamie had just one filling that needed to be repaired. phew! Today is filling out tons of paperwork; medical crap; legal crap; will; all that fun stuff. I hate it...it makes it all real.

Ok, off to feed the LittleE-monster. Hopefully will be back today with some trip pics!! Cross your fingers!

2 comments:

Always Smiling said...

I am way out of the loop, he is being deployed again?

Wishing you surgery luck. I know what a pain in the tail that will be, but in the end it will sooo worth it!

Erin Leigh said...

WTF is up with their teeth??

Not to sound bizarre but glad you are having probs with it cause who the hell wants to get operated on if they aren't in pain??

Glad Jamie is getting extra time in. That should help a bit.