Monday, October 27, 2008

Clear to go back to work!

Next week! LOL Can't WAIT! Dang, am I sick or something? No, just broke....and going a bit stir crazy.

Saw the surgeon today; 4 weeks post-op. He wanted to see me off it for another 4 weeks! HUH? I think he could tell by the look of "are you f__king kidding me?" on my face that it wasn't going to work for me. He compromised and said I can go back starting next week but only 4 hours a day. There's still a bunch of healing to be done and I have 2 toes that are numb (like I care) so he's a bit concerned. Will go back in another 4 weeks and hopefully everything will be fine.

The fun part? I get to wear my boot another 4 weeks! Jealous? I know....I have an extra for anyone who would like to make such a fashion statement.

Nothing else new. Jamie will be home saturday....YAY. The day after Halloween; which LittleE just realized today. She's sad about daddy missing her being Cinderella. She's been sick the last 2-3 days. YUCKY nose (gross) and fever. So she's not sleeping well....I'm tired! and so is she, lol.

Alrighty, have to go get the oldest from basketball.....have a great night!

2 comments:

Always Smiling said...

Working some is better than none. I don't need to borrow your boot, I have my own stashed away. I hope to never have to wear it again, but who knows what this world holds.

Nikki said...

Gosh Buffy, I wish I could take the boot and pain away for you :(

I'm glad the dr got the hint about going back to work :D