Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I'm loved!!


YAYYYYYYYYYY! My friend Caren of citymommacountrymomma.blogspot.com tagged me and gave me an award.... "I heart your blog" award AND tagged me to list 6 random facts about myself.
That's not an easy feat for me....I think the few of you that do read my blog, know everything (the good-the bad-the ugly) about me. LOL
1. I hate snakes. Caren prolly knows the medical term for it....but it's almost debilitating. I can't breathe, my heart races, I'm a pile of mush. Even to see them on TV makes my heart skip a beat and I close my eyes real quick.
2. Like someone else I know, the idea of a new tattoo is STUCK in my head and I can't get it out. Time to get that puppy done!
3. I have an ear fetish.....HAHA. Just ask my husband. Even when he just gets home from work and wants a kiss, I HAVE to touch his ear....just a touch, then I'm good.....but don't come near me for a snuggle thinking I'm not going to cop a feel.....of an EAR! What a freak I am.
4. I'm addicted to TV. Especially Reality shows....Survivor, Amazing Race, Big Brother, Project Runway....LOVE them....and will NOT miss an episode. Oh, and Army Wives.....totally addicted. And you better believe the DVR is set to record ALL episodes of the CSI's (all 3), NCIS, Ghost Whisperer, Heroes....oh heck, there's more....but you get the idea.
5. (this is getting hard) ummmm, lets see....I'm very picky about pens. If I find a pen that writes the way I like, don't touch it!! Even at work, my pen will be out all day, but when my shift's done, I have a special hiding spot so the next shift doesn't use/lose it!
6. I can't think of anything!! hmmmm, well, I love my morning coffee, but will NOT have it if I'm out of creamer....and it HAS to be Coffee Mate either Hazelnut or French Vanilla.
That's it!
Ok, I'm supposed to pass this award on to 6 other bloggers that I love. Well, I don't HAVE that many!! LOL The couple I do watch have already been given this award and been tagged.
------
That was fun.....what am I up to today?
Finally going back to the surgeon and getting this damned cast off....hopefully! It's driving me nuts! So I have that appointment at 10:15am and then it all depends on how the ankle's feeling. If it's doing ok, and I'm in the walking boot, I may stop and get some groceries....if not, it's back home to the recliner for me.
Other than that, nothing planned after the kiddos get home this afternoon....homework-dinner-baths-bed-laundry-dishes-etc, etc etc.
FUN FUN!

4 comments:

Always Smiling said...

Buffy, we DVR a lot of shows also. That BVR is my one of my best friends. LOL My mother likes coffee mates French Vanilla.

Erin Leigh said...

Yay on getting the cast off!!

Now don't go over doing it!!!!

Oh and can you take the damn word verification thingy off of your blog? PRETTY PLEASE...

Buffy said...

I'll try to figure that out! There's other stuff I can't figure out either...but I'm researching!

Caren said...

Yay Buffy! I like your six random facts. Thanks for playing along.

Hope you're ankle gets better quickly now stay the hell off it!