Saturday, October 11, 2008

The sexiness, that is ME....at the moment.




So I have a gimp foot, but I've got HOT nails! LOL Had them done yesterday....as a hopeful pick-me-up.....it worked, I'm loving them. Weird that fingernails could pick me up like that.....just shows what a weirdo I am. (oh, and yes I'm still in my pj pants....not much else fits over that leg! ha!)
Nothing new on this front really. Jamie's gone all weekend, and I've been dreading it....actually making myself sick about it....but so far so good. It's 10:40am and I'm ok! phew! Next will be the 2 weeks stint on my own. Jamie's home this week, then gone for 2 weeks. I'm scared to DEATH. I just have a hard time doing ANYTHING and it's making me mad and frustrated. I CAN'T do what the Drs say and keep off this foot when I'm on my own with the kids. It just isn't possible. So I'll do the best I can and pray that I don't ruin anything in there....it's all I can do and need to stop worrying about it.
It's a beautiful fall day here in VT and I'd love to take the kiddos to an orchard and get some pumpkins.....guess that's out this year....we'll do it next year for sure (if no one's on crutches). I LOVE this time of year! Halloween is my fave and I have tons of decorations in the basement....maybe I can get one of the kiddos down there to get them for me....that'd be fun!
Puppies....yikes! It's been ups and downs, but they're doing very well. FINALLY 98% potty trainined....VERY few accidents, if any now which is great. They're growing so much and SO fast. They are presently at the "I'm all legs and big feet" stages and very clumsy....funny. Both are love bugs and crave attention. I'll try to get some pics soon and post them.
Have a great day and weekend my friends! Run and skip and play for me! K? thanks!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANNA GO GET PUMPKINS MAMA!!!!! :) :) :)

Nikki said...

Hey Buffy, I'm sorry to hear your on your own :(

Sittin on your butt for hours on end sucks...Brandon is going on over 2 weeks and well I'm surprised he doesn't have bed sores, kwim? His head is all depressed from watching everyone else move. I bet he can sympathize. Too bad their isn't internet, you two could have a few chats!

I hope you can heal fast and get up on your feet sooner then your dr's say :D

I can't wait to see how the puppies have grown!

tommyekatt said...

I think your foot is sexy to.

I do like your nails though.

Erin Leigh said...

Good for you with the nails. They look great. I have a wedding this weekend (Mike and Andraia) and I really want to get mine done.

I don't want to be a nag but if you mess your foot up then you will never get down here to get our matchy matchy ;)